To solve the problem of warpage in plastic mold, we usually increase the pressure holding and extend the cooling time to solve this problem. Of course, if one person has some products, it is easy to deform, which is very difficult to control. The adjustment process should be very high, and the Sino can also be solved by adding reinforcing ribs in the modified products.
Because the shrinkage rate in the flow direction is larger than that in the vertical direction, the parts will warp due to different shrinkage rates in each direction, and the warpage will inevitably be caused by the residual internal stress in the parts during the injection filling process. These are the manifestations of deformation caused by high stress orientation. Therefore, fundamentally speaking, the design determines the warpage tendency of parts. It is very difficult to restrain this tendency by changing the forming conditions. The final solution to the problem must start with the mold design and improvement. Jinan mold for your specific analysis as follows:
1、 Mold aspect:
1. The thickness and quality of the products should be uniform.
2. The design of the cooling system should make the temperature of each part of the mold cavity uniform, the gating system should make the material flow symmetrical, avoid warping due to the different flow direction and shrinkage rate, appropriately thicken the shunt channel and main channel of the difficult part, and try to eliminate the density difference, pressure difference and temperature difference in the mold cavity.
3. The transition zone and corner of the workpiece thickness should be smooth enough and have good demoulding performance. For example, increase the stripping redundancy, improve the polishing of the die surface, and keep the ejection system balanced.
4. Exhaust well.
5. By increasing the wall thickness or increasing the anti warping direction, the anti warping ability of the part can be enhanced by reinforcing rib.
6. The strength of the material used in the mould is insufficient.
2、 For Plastics:
In addition, the crystallized plastics can use the crystallization process that the crystallinity decreases with the increase of cooling rate and the shrinkage rate decreases to correct the warpage deformation.
1. If the injection pressure is too high, the holding time is too long, the melting temperature is too low and the speed is too fast, the internal stress will increase and the warpage will appear.
2. The mold temperature is too high and the cooling time is too short, so that the parts are overheated and the ejection deformation occurs.
3. Reduce the screw speed and back pressure and reduce the density to limit the internal stress while keeping the minimum charge.
4. If necessary, soft setting or demoulding can be carried out for the parts which are easy to warp and deform.
The above is about the solution of plastic mold production warpage deformation method introduction, hope to help you, want to know more content, welcome to consult Jinan mold http://www.gvyuft.buzz Official website.